Monday 25 June 2012

Sewing for me!

How exciting... I finally made the cabo halter, an Amy Butler pattern.





Interesting angle Mr R! Have had both pattern and fabric for an age... this voile fabric was purchased in C&H in lovely Winchester, and we've not lived near there for a long time.

I made a muslin first (certainly not a wearable one as used an old pillow case and it really does look like an old pillowcase) though top still a little baggy in places. This top closes with a zip but as I can put it on without opening the zip not sure why I bothered. The only change I made from the pattern was to use the longest length for the neck ties rather than the length suggested for the size I was making...

A quick make in lovely lightweight fabric, just right for some sun...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment