Wednesday 7 November 2012

A spooky Halloween

Feeling rather sorry for myself with a horrible cold... So happy Halloween. In November. Oops.

I think this sweet spooky fabric is just so dreamy but was a little unsure what to make. Maybe not trousers for a five year old Patch, though can you imagine how lovely on a baby or toddler? It would make a lovely skirt with a black gingham trim, but again, not for Patch. Sew a square on a t? Pockets for trousers? Or maybe a pillowcase


Patch loved that he got to sleep on a special Halloween pillowcase, and it does show the fabric beautifully. I was going to add a coloured trim of some sort but decided for comfort to leave it plain


Halloween fabric from Belle &Boo and backed with a black and white gingham from the local fabric shop.

One more Halloween make to show... Patch's Bat Cat costume!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! The spooky fabric is so dreamy... and is happily being slept on now

      Delete
  2. Thank you! The spooky fabris is so dreamy... and is happily being slept on now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind with my blog reading but I think your pillow cover is a great use for the fabric and I LOVE Belle & Boo, I have a great 'winter' cushion from there. Bethx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth... So surprised to see the - unironed! - pillowcase appear on Belle & Boo blog!

      Delete