Monday 19 November 2012

A patchwork ball for Polly

Oh I do so like the colours of these hexies all sewn together


Nicely squidgy for Baby Polly, with a tinkly bell inside. And Patch decided he no longer likes any choc, so I was left to eat a Kinder Egg... the plastic container is just what is needed for the bell to jangle around in.

I do like these quick makes! Dear Linda asked oh so nicely for a phone sock protector thingy so I set to with some wool from the pile and really not so much later had this


I used a slip rib stitch... I think the wool is Debbie Bliss Donegal Tweed used as a trim for Christmas scarves knitted last year for Dad and Frits.

And lastly, it must be safe to show some birthday ts





Happy Birthday Barney and Reggie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Lovely makes, especially the birthday shirts, such a great idea for boys! Beth

    ReplyDelete