Friday 21 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

And a good job it is too! Just home from the school's carols around the Christmas tree. Patch gave boxes of brownies to his teachers along with some cinnamon biscuits. Rather yum


I have been busy with makes but of the Christmas present sort so won't mention as don't want to spoil any surprises! These cowls are safe though...





More of the oh so simple Chunky Cowl from Jenny Lord's Purls of Wisdom, using Rowan big wool. Still feels like comedy knitting sitting with those large needles. The white one for my Mum and the teal as a happy birthday for lovely Jude.

And then this as a happy birthday for Lou... whose birthday was in August. Oops


Another favourite make, this time the purl bee's long pom pom cowl. I love the colours on this cowl so, my favourite so far. Maybe that can be my excuse for not gifting it earlier... you almost didn't get it at all Lou! The Swiss dot fabric is the dobby gauze periwinkle with rose pom pom trim, both from the eternal maker. Happy belated birthday, Lou!

Off to knit a little more of Patch's Christmas present. Oh my...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment