Friday 10 July 2015

The second foldover clutch

 Just as the first one (see here) though this time not so nice fake leather purchased locally - I really do need to find a better supplier of this - and zipper tabs made from bias binding which was easier. Still satisfying to make, which is good as I have another one to show you and then four more planned for those teacher presents, which I really must make a start on...
A quick post today as still somehow catching up from the week spent tending a poorly P when nothing more than administering Mummy cuddles seemed to happen.

2 comments:

  1. I do like how you're combining the pretty floral with the faux leather -- I'd love to see more!

    Beata xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is lovely, the mixture of 'leather' and fabric is just spot on!

    ReplyDelete